The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 28 of 47

After the embarrassment of the commotion started - Page 28 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Feb, 2013 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 47 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
31st Jan, 2013 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 28

The Game Master says...

Upon hearing Lady Godiva's loud voice Horde sparks up from his chair and grabs a big axe that was under his cushion,

"Who, what? Oh, its just thee..."

He then wipes his lips again,

"Right, the Dark Cleric, yes, yes, let me see. Go to East City and ask for the cobbler outside the walls of East City, he goes by the name...

Horde thinks for a bit as though he is not sure but he says,

"Jacobson... Yes Jacobson I believe it's his name. Say to him that the big red haired bastard from the Village sent you, he may give you some help around East City."

After this...

Upon hearing this Aose makes a proposal for Horde to take up the fight to which he replies,

"Lad, ye have gold? Lifting my axe costs plenty and I won't leave my most elegant abode to fight with sweat and blood unless I am given significant incentive."

Right after...

Cagliostro decides upon a deceptive angle to which Horde, who was now about to rest his axe back down decides to keep it close in hand after hearing the words of Cagliostro, Horde replies,

"Lad, be not a scoundrel."

He then faces the group as a whole,

"Thank ye fer the wine and thy brief but all be it cherished company but I must be about my own affairs now."

Horde lets out a loud hiccup and shows you to the door.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2013 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

It is around noon time now.

You head back North of the Village where the undertaker and his illustrious operation has promised a worthwhile funeral for your fallen heroes. Upon approaching the chapel you are amazed to see picked flowers provided by a young lass about the age of 11. She curtsies as you approach,

"Are ye the ones for the dearly departed?"

You acknowledge and she shows you to the inner chapel.

Inside the chapel you see the bodies of Tanar and Neihao 'dressed' as best as possible, given how they were brought to the undertaker, resting within oak colored wooden coffins. The undertaker welcomes you and asks what ritual or rights you wish to perform and if you have any parting words.

GM: I need more details about your travel to East City: in what formation, on the road or off, all the way to the City gates or elsewhere?

5th Feb, 2013 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

The undertaker looks at you with a little more sympathy this time,

"Ye are too engulfed with grief to say anything... I understand it, I've lost many a soul to this world... Sad moments each of them."

Catching himself day dreaming for a second he continues,

"Shall I do a little something fer thee then?"

He hints of his own rituals for the time being so you are not all standing there in silence.

GM: Notes in Party Leader Thread.

8th Feb, 2013 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Page 28 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

You allow the undertaker to continue his process for a funeral 'service' and once done with his show you take leave with the Dark Cleric's war wagon hoping to hide it in the Village's Southern Forest.

Along the way you purchase items necessary to mount the war horses still attached to the wagon. When you feel the war wagon is adequately 'hidden' you unhook the war horses, saddle them and prepare for your journey towards East City.

GM: Did Aose buy these items for his horse? Did not get an exchange of FP nor see it in his items.

This moving up and down has already taken a lot of energy from you. Something to eat and drink is adequate now as you wait for the sunset to take place so that the dark of the night can hide your advancement towards East City.

GM: Make sure to delete the ration from your items unless you stop at the Tavern to have a meal (1 gold piece for each Adventurer).

Now that the moons are out you take leave of the Village and head towards East City via the surrounding forests that parallel the public roads / tracks heading North East. Doing so in the darkness takes a lot more precaution and slow movement.

GM: Do you have torches lit to guide your way?

10th Feb, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

GM: Please ensure that you deduct rations and gold from your characters as indicated.

With the darkness hampering your efforts to reach East City you decide to journey via the rough road with Dante ahead and John using a lantern to shed some light. Fortunately, some of Medieval's orbiting moons shed their moonlight upon you thus aiding your gallop during a fairly cool clear night.

After a few hours you can see the lights of East City in the distance. You have a few miles to go before you reach the actual outskirts of the City where most of the peasant population live.

14th Feb, 2013 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

You decide to make a cold camp in the forest. Such a camp does not offer a comfortable sleep and those of you who fought the Dark Cleric before have nightmarish dreams about him and East City.

The morning comes without much event and Cagliostro and Lady Godiva decide to seek out the man Horde said could help you while leaving the others behind. Before this happens you feel the urge to eat.

GM: You will need to state how you satisfy your hunger... Hunting, ration, or just fast it out?

Your ride into East City is noted with lookers on stopping by the way to see Cagliostro trot by with what seems to be a rather huge and familiar war horse. No one stops you but the stares are evident as you journey through the peasant dwellings outside the walls of East City. With a bit of luck you are able to come upon the rather humble dwellings of this 'savior' that is supposed to guide you through East City.

You knock the door and a little girl answers. You mention the name and she says,

"Papa... Papa..."

While looking at you in amazement. A rather scruffy looking man appears besides the little girl and says to her while ushering her away,

"Okay then, be off with thee now, I be talking now with these strangers..."

With that the little girl runs off. The man then looks at you quizzically scratching his head nervously and asks,

"Yea, what service can I be to thee?"

GM: Say what you wish to do now? What are the others back at the camp doing?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2013 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 28

The Game Master says...

GM: Ensure that you deduct rations as relevant. Those of you hunting need to roll D100 in the Community Dice. If you have the skill of a hunter or trapper add +10%. A roll under 50 means you were successful.

Those in the camp use their time to hunt for food.

Meanwhile...

Cagliostro waits outside with the horses. Some younger folk approach him with questions,

"Who are ye mister?"

"What do ye want here mister?"

"Where did ye get such a big horse mister?"

Cagliostro is almost like a celebrity as his presence attracts attention.

At that same time...

Lady Godiva mentions the name of Horde and immediately the man's eyes widen with excitement,

"How be that old red haired man?"

Without waiting for your answer he says,

"Sit down, sit down... How can I help thee?"

You start to talk about needing assistance in East City to which he seems willing but when you mention the Dark Cleric he becomes sorely afraid and rises.

"Is that why ye are here, please tell me no it isn't so..."

He then immediately paces up and down his small dwelling.

"I cannot talk about this man here, no... No... I cannot."

He then whispers in your ear.

"I will meet thee at the river 2 miles South of here when it is dark and can help thee then"

He then immediately rushes you out and notices all the attention Cagliostro has formed outside of his hut. Surprised by this the man becomes frantic and begins to curse you and shout loudly that you should be gone and not bother him.

You are most shocked by this sudden behavior from him as many passers by look at you inquisitively.

17th Feb, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 28

The Game Master says...

After the embarrassment of the commotion started by your entrance into the peasant's surroundings has now awakened everyone Lady Godiva decides to immediately take leave on her horse while Cagliostro decides to put on a short 'magic' show.

GM: Bruconero should roll a Community In-house D20 twice and give me the results.

Back at the camp...

The others eat and wonder what is happening with their comrades. Not being far from the path to East City they can occasionally hear travelers going to and fro from North to West and vice versa.

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,