The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 30 of 47

GM: I have given more than adequate time for - Page 30 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Mar, 2013 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 47 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
5th Mar, 2013 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 30

The Game Master says...

Feeling reassured that he is now 'safe' Cagliostro begins to make a poultice for his wounds.

Meanwhile...

Lady Godiva decides to try and get near enough to the rogue peasant so she can subdue him. She has success and is almost upon in when he stops, drops to his knees and begs for mercy. Lady Godiva, still mounted on her horse, looks down on him as he grovels below.

At that same time in another part of the forest...

John finds no visible weapon around the man trying to escape as he whimpers at his lost cause. John then arrests the man by his shirt and says,

"Do [ye] know anything about the Dark Cleric?"

The man, half choking on his misery says, "What?'

John repeats himself as the man seems to stutter and mumble all the while still begging for mercy,

"I know nothing... Nothing!"

John cannot tell whether the man simply knows nothing or is masking his true knowledge about the Dark Cleric.

During this time...

Dante makes his way back to where he last left his horse.

In another part of the woods...

Aose searches the body of his victim. The dead man has a strong body odor as though he has not bathed in awhile. As you handle him you feel a need to wash your hands. Within his clothes Aose finds one gold coin and a throwing knife.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2013 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Lady Godiva uses her sword to intimidate the man saying,

"Give me some good reasons to spare [thy] life".

The man babbles and explains he is an orphan and poor. He only follows orders to survive and that you should spare his life because you are a good person, a beautiful woman that would not kill someone hurt.

Meanwhile...

Dante sees his horse in the distance and breathes a sigh of relief that she is still in waiting. He approaches her as quickly as he can.

About this time...

Cagliostro feels some comfort from his herbal bandage. He then turns to the body of the 'Joker' and with a certain amount of satisfaction searches his dead body. You find 2 gold coins in a belt pouch, a small flask with what seems to smell of some very strong wine and a key upon a chain that was around the man's neck. The key itself looks like it will open a typical door.

In parallel...

GM: I did not understand Aose's actions. He is on his own in another part of the forest and just slayed a man and searched his body. After searching the body he walks towards which captive (how would he know there is a captive)?

Aose continues to search the body of the dead man but finds nothing else of value.

At that moment...

John says to the rouge peasant,

"Oh really? If ye know any good knowledge about the Dark Cleric and tell me what is it, I will let ye go".

The man insists on his ignorance about the Dark Cleric as he pleads for his life.

10th Mar, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Lady Godiva is not moved by the pleas of the rogue peasant as she says,

"That's not a good enough reason. Who sent you, what do you want with us?"

The man says they saw you at the hut of one of their own and became curious by your friend's magic tricks since such things are usually kept so hidden. They decided to follow you to see your motives. He seems genuine in his words but Lady Godiva cannot be certain.

At that time...

Cagliostro starts searching the surrounding area finding nothing unusual. He then searches the bodies of the now dead rogue peasants. He finds nothing on them of worth as their clothes and shoes are badly in need of mending and cleaning.

During this period...

Dante mounts his horse relieved that he does not carry all his equipment. He is now very sweaty.

Meanwhile...

Aose by now has just gotten back to the camp. He then searches his first victim and finds nothing of worth. He then sees John tying up a rogue peasant and putting him on his horse.

GM: I ignored Aose's last actions because they were happening too fast. The story needs to be sequenced in what each character is doing at the same time. Thus Aose would not have done all he did (kill a man, search him, move his body, return to the camp while John only did one thing which was to talk to the peasant and then tie him) and reach back to the camp at the same time to see John interrogating the rogue peasant. Feel free to repeat what you will like to do until you see it happen. On his next action if he still wishes to say that to John's captive he could, but it would be odd unless he asked John what he as doing with his peasant. Does that make sense? Please say what you all are doing now.

12th Mar, 2013 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Lady Godiva demands of the peasant rogue to go back to her camp. The man does as she says fearing he would be worst off dead. Lady Godiva then follows him closely.

Around this same time...

Dante decides to head to the road in pursuit of the rogue peasant that evaded him. Just as he turns his horse Dante is surprised to see the rogue peasant with hands raised in surrender coming through the trees towards his location. Right behind him is a curious looking strong man.

When they arrive the strong man introduces himself as "Grouth" and mentions his seeing this menace to the Kingdom running (pointing at the rogue peasant) as though he were in trouble.

Everyone looks at each other wondering what to make of this 'miracle'.

GM: KNtoran joins this Scenario. In the next Party Order I need the update on Grouth's purchases and remaining gold.

Right after this...

Lady Godiva returns to the camp and now the whole Party is together.

You now ponder what to do with your three captives.

16th Mar, 2013 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Aose decides that the best way to take care of two of the captives is with rope. He sees he has none and John is using his.

GM: I only see Lady Godiva and John with rope? What is happening with John's captive, he is taking him to the intended location?

18th Mar, 2013 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

While you wait at the camp with the peasants they plead for their lives, they promise that if you let them go they will not say anything to anyone.

Meanwhile...

Being on horseback makes travel quick thus Lady Godiva arrives in less than ten minutes to the place described for the appointed meeting with the man from East City's peasant population. She can see why he chose it as she observes - it is isolated and not in the path of any roads or travelers. After some time she heads back to the camp to tell what she has seen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2013 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 30

The Game Master says...

It is still very early in the day still (not even noon) and your appointment with the man is supposed to be when it is dark (6-7pm). Just staying in one area is an uneventful task.

Meanwhile...

The rest of you plan a trip to the West of your current location.

GM: Lady Godiva and those with her should roll against Soul using the in-house D20. What is happening with the peasant that Lady Godiva had submitted? When this is confirmed I will continue the Story.

25th Mar, 2013 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 30

The Game Master says...

GM: I have given more than adequate time for the rolls to have been submitted. The Scenario will now continue.

Lady Godiva and Aose journey alone to the proposed meeting point. This is several hours before the allotted time but you feel it better to be extremely 'early'. Aose hides while Lady Godiva is somewhat seen given that her horse is too big too conceal.

The time passes uneventful for some time until Aose, who is hidden in the bushes, starts to smell something unusual. It appears to be the smell of dead flesh now beginning to putrefy. Aose's curiosity about this causes him to attempt a sneak peek at where the odor is coming from. As he does this he hears a snort and then a grunt then quite by accident he sees a wild boar now aware of his presence and racing towards him.

GM: I need combat rolls from Aose.

Meanwhile...

After less than 30 minutes the others arrive at their 'new' camp with three prisoners.

You sit and wait methodically watching the peasants as they cry of their wounds and the flies now buzzing about it.

GM: I need D20 rolls against Soul for everyone in this Camp in the West. .

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,