The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 9 of 47

Lancelot continues to play the part of a drunk - Page 9 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Aug, 2011 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 47 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
11th Aug, 2011 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Johnathon's conversational distraction puts the bar keeper's attention back on him.

Jonathon then asks, "At the very least could our rooms be right next to each other, we don't trust anyone in this town."

To which the bar keeper chuckles and says,

"...And to what makes ye feel they trust thee?"

He then laughs some more as though you are purposefully making jokes. You then think of the idea of you as a bandit worrying over trust and understand his humor in it.

"The rooms will be 5gps fer the night. I'll have a lassie show thee up."

GM: Say who will pay this 5gps. Also the drinks cost should also be deducted.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2011 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Forum RPG A barmaid comes up to the table and winks at you all..

"Do ye need anything else lads?"

She places a hand on Lancelot and Neihao as though she is using them for support.

GM: I already Posted to the story (see Post above this) but for some reason it is not showing today as Page 9 so this continues it.

15th Aug, 2011 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

GM: Oliron should deduct the amount of 5gps for the rooms. If he is paying for drinks then that was 1gps for each character.

Jonathon gives the bar keeper the gold. A wench comes over,

"I'll show thee up..."

She makes her way to the stairs waiting for you to assemble. You follow her up the wooden stairs to what is a hallway of doors leading to small rooms. Your two rooms are side by side and rather basic in appearance: a bed with one sheet, a pillow and a bowl for relief. There is one window showing East City's market area. The walls are of wood and you can hear the sounds of hired wenches providing services for their guests. You figure a peaceful sleep might be out of the question, at least for now.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

17th Aug, 2011 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Lancelot returns downstairs with Jonathon. The crowd is the same as before but perhaps even more rowdy as the ale and wine sets in. Your table is now occupied by others... In fact the place is rather busy and no one notices you. You ponder the idea of simply joining in a table and if that will be welcomed.

GM: If you wish to do this both of you will need to roll a D20 against soul.

Lady Godiva stays in her room listening. The most she can hear is grunts, people walking on the wooden floor, doors opening and closing as people go and come, etc.

Neihao hears the same thing Lady Godiva does and decides to sets traps in his room.

GM: What kind of traps are you setting in an almost bare wooden room? Do you have items for this?

18th Aug, 2011 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

GM: All these actions take place at the same time:

Neihao looks at the room thinking how best to start setting up a trap within it.

Lancelot sees a table of drunks and thinks to enter with a punch line but it turns out that he uses the worst insult you can use in East City. Almost immediately those at the table rise and start questioning Lancelot,

"Wad did ye say yer little piece of..."

Lancelot begins to defend himself with a confused look but none of the drunks are buying it. They even call out to those seated there,

"Well how do ye like this lads... This here fellow..."

One of them points to you and with slurred words,

"This lad... he called all of us a bunch of..."

Upon hearing this most everyone is on their feet and the bar keeper is not amused by this at all as he immediately says,

"Now, now gentlemen... Leave this one to me."

You can see him picking up something from behind the bar but you don't know what it is from where you are positioned.

Lady Godiva still is trying to listen for anything worthwhile.

Jonathon had just started to join a group when the ruckus initiated by Lancelot starts and so Jonathon is otherwise ignored now.

20th Aug, 2011 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

Lancelot attempts to run towards the door but by this time it is blocked by those in the tavern who now shout,

"Coward! Coward!"

GM: If you wish to attack those who block the door then send me combat rolls for Lancelot.

Lady Godiva continues to listen

Neihao set a snare trap of sorts [on the door?].

Jonathon attempts to abase the situation but he will have a considerably hard time doing this now.

GM: I need a D20 roll vs. Soul with a +5 modifier to see if Jonathon can reason with rowdy drunks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Jonathon starts to make loud excuses for Lancelot's behavior and by some act of the gods those in the Tavern buy into it as Lancelot just being an ignorant drunk foreigner.

Lancelot relaxes but the bar keeper is not finished, he looks at Jonathon...

"Didn't I just rent rooms to thee? Take thy friend up now to sleep it off before I kick the lot of ye out..."

He then returns to the bar with a cross look on his face.

24th Aug, 2011 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 9

The Game Master says...

Lancelot continues to play the part of a drunk and tries to familiarize himself with the rest of the rooms on the same floor he now occupies.

GM: I will label these doors so I can know which one you refer to:

A. The first door by the steps is a kitchen, a wench is preparing a meal.

B. The next door you can hear a wench and a man rather busy.

C. The door opposite has someone whispering something, it almost sounds like some kind of chanting.

D & E. There are your rooms opposite each other.

F. You can hear nothing from this room save the movement of what seems to be wind chimes.

G. Another room with a wench and man in rather busy fashion.

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,