The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 10 of 47

Lancelot opens the door and what he sees next - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2011 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 47 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
27th Aug, 2011 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 10

The Game Master says...

Lancelot goes into the kitchen, he is lucky no one is there. From just looking around without investigating you can see it is well stocked for meals. There is a slow cook roast in an oven that has a smoke stack going outside. Vegetables and baked bread is already in baskets and prepared should anyone ask for a meal. There is a variety of cooking utensils, mugs and wooden plates.

Neihao decides his need for food is important and orders a meal and drink downstairs. There are no free tables for patrons at the moment so you eat it at the bar keeper's table standing up. The bar keeper looks at you suspiciously trying to study your face as though he has seen you before.

GM: Subtract 1gp for meal.

Jonathon approaches the door with chanting. He listens to what is being said through the door but does not recognize what is being said. He can tell it is the voice of an old lady.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2011 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Lancelot starts to dig into the kitchen cupboards and finds the usual stuff you will expect to find: spices, plates, bowls, cups, food, rations, ale, wine, etc. Below one area to the floor is a curious looking trap door but it seems secured by a mechanism you cannot figure out at this time. At the same time you hear someone coming up the stairs.

Jonathon's loud knock causes the chanting to stop. From behind the door he hears the voice of an old woman,

"Yes meh laddie come in, I'm available."

28th Aug, 2011 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Lancelot is lucky to get out of the kitchen in time and as he wanders the corridor pretending to be drunk drunk he can see a wench head into the kitchen with a serving tray, she takes no notice of you as she is busy about her duties.

meanwhile...

As Jonathon opens the door he can hear it squeak extremely loud with an eerie sound. You see an old lady with a veil about her face and tattered garments seated to one end of the room behind a small wooden table. The table is covered by a white cloth that has not been washed in awhile. On top of the table is a circular glass ball.

Jonathon says, "Hello, I heard chanting and I admit I was curious to see who was doing so. I hope I am not bothering you Old One."

To which the old woman without moving simply says,

"Yes my son, sit... Sit... We can begin."

You can see there is a chair on the opposite side of the table that is vacant. You can see nothing else visible inside this room, no bed or any other facility except that the room is rather dark from a heavy curtain kept on top of the window and a small lit candle next to her for light.

29th Aug, 2011 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Page 10 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

GM: Some of your actions are too fast based on what everyone is doing. For instance Neihao hasn't even received his meal yet (that is why the wench came upstairs).

Lancelot waits for the wench to finish in the kitchen.

Meanwhile...

Neihao sips on his ale as he waits for the wench's return but he is approached by the bar keeper,

"Aye lad, didn't I see thee before this day?"

Meanwhile...

Jonathon bows slightly and says, "As you wish Old One" with a sense of uncertainty and mistrust.

The old lady does not move, her veil reveals very little about her face but she says only,

"One piece of gold my child and I will see into thy future."

29th Aug, 2011 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Jonathon has the gold pieces in his hand hoping the woman takes one of them. You notice her head turns slightly as though trying to hear better but makes no movement to accept the coin with her hands. She then says,

"Place it on the table my child..."

30th Aug, 2011 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

Jonathon places the gold piece on the table and upon hearing this the woman turns her head towards you. Her hand can now be seen... It is so fragile with just skin and bones resembling someone severely dehydrated or ghostlike. Her hand does not go directly to the coin but sorts of feels for it and eventually picks it up. She then says,

"Now my child... Let us see what the future has for you, but first we must look at your past."

Her hand is now seen again as she touches the ball on the table and places it back on her lap.

"Ye wish to achieve great things, this has been thy ambition from the start of thine years. Pride has not overtaken thee so ye may ultimately succeed but thou must become more aware of the unseen world around thee and not only what ye can see."

She then pauses for about 10 seconds and continues...

"I see that ye have a difficult task ahead of thee full of danger and regret but thou must not head into it unaware... Look for the unseen, it is the unseen things that are hidden from ye that will make everything easier for thee to accomplish."

She pauses again and then rests back a bit,

"I will grant thee one question."

Meanwhile...

The wench goes back downstairs with a plate full of a rich man's meal, she then gives to Neihao with a wink. Neihao is tantalized by the smell of what he sees in front of him. At a glance you can still see the bar keeper keeping an eye on you every now and again.

Lancelot tries listening at the door nearest the kitchen (opposite where Jonathon is now) and can hear the sounds of a wench with a gent possibly engaged in otherwise adult activities that makes even you embarrassed as they get louder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2011 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 10

The Game Master says...

Lancelot goes to a door adjacent to the one he was last at, he listens and hears the sound of wind chimes or at least that is what he feels it could be.

Lady Godiva listens as usual.

Neihao takes his meal up to the room and it causes the bar keeper to observe him even more.

GM: I'm not seeing anyone updating their gold amount and you all are spending a lot of it.

Jonathon asks "Tell me how to find the unseen, how to recognize it for what it is?"

To which the figure says,

"If you look for a rat, do you look in open places or hidden nooks and crannies? "

You realize her answer is more of a rhetorical question with a dualistic meaning. You pause for a moment in thought as she says...

"That is all my child I need my rest now. Please close the door well on your way out."

2nd Sep, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

The Game Master says...

Lancelot opens the door and what he sees next engulfs him...

GM: I need a D20 roll against Soul for Lancelot

Meanwhile...

You are now aware of the outcome of each party member's actions thus far.

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,