The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 11 of 47

All of you return to one of the rooms you - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Sep, 2011 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 47 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (47) »
Closed
Medieval Dark Cleric Play By Post RPG

SCENARIO - The actual story is updated by the GM only here for the World of Medieval.
4th Sep, 2011 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG - Page 11

The Game Master says...

Lancelot enters the room and carefully closes the door behind him as the others discuss their next strategy they think no thought about what might be happening to their fellow adventurer.

GM: Lancelot is temporarily out of the game for the moment. Someone else should Post Party Order for now. Party of your Party Order cannot be to visit the room Lancelot entered at the moment.

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2011 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Neihao and Jonathon go to further investigate the kitchen. Fortunately, no one is in there at the moment. Jonathon posts himself as lookout while Neihao examines the trap door. There seems to be a secret mechanism to it.

GM: Oliron, roll the D100, If you have thieves tools please let me know with the result.

Meanwhile...

The couple that Lancelot listened to earlier can now be heard 'finishing up' and they will probably be out the door soon as you can hear the deep voice of a man boasting of his physiology while a wench giggles.

GM: Say what you wish to do now.

7th Sep, 2011 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Oliron finds a mechanism that opens the trap door. As he lifts it he sees that it reveals a spiral stairs that leads downstairs to what appears to be a cellar or maybe another kitchen, he is not sure from where he is at the moment.

Lady Godiva wonders about Lancelot but does not hear anything from him nor any other noises as all is mostly quiet save for the rowdiness of the drunks downstairs.

Jonathon sees the room door opposite where he met with the old fortune teller open. Out comes a rather sweaty half drunk middle aged man with a rather happy smile on his face. he glances at you and then continues his way downstairs. As you watch him go down you suddenly realized you are being watched by a wench who has a rather seductive pose at the doorway to her room. She smiles at you and says,

"Well lad, no sense in wasting time, I'm ready..."

9th Sep, 2011 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Jonathon asks the wench, "How much would a lovely like yourself cost?"

GM: Please roll D20 for Jonathon against Soul.

Neihao slips quietly down the spiral stairs to a room with an obvious reinforced trap door in the ground. Two other doors are at one corner of the room and the room itself is full of stored food items and all manner of drink: wine, water, ale, etc. There are some steps leading upstairs to a closed door.

Meanwhile...

Lancelot enters a room and laid upon a bed is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She seems to be waiting for someone and she confirms that by saying with a smile in a seductive voice,

"I've been waiting for you..."

Her hypnotizing eyes draws him into the room and she simply says,

"Ah... May I tell you your fortune? Give me your hands."

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG
The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG (Hover)

10th Sep, 2011 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medieval Cleric Dark The

The Game Master says...

Jonathon's question doesn't seem to go well with the wench as she rolls her eyes,

"Oh ye be new eh? Well for thee that be five gold pieces."

She then turns and goes into her room while saying...

"Come on now I don't have all day."

Meanwhile...

Neihao does not hear anything unusual but he does hear the rowdy drunks coming from the stairs that lead up to the door.

Meanwhile...

The woman watches Lancelot confused and repeats herself adding,

"What's the matter... Rat bit thy lips?"

10th Sep, 2011 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

The Game Master says...

As Jonathon admits his lack of money and an offer of strong armed services to the wench you can hear laughter from the room followed by...

"No! I'm not for free!"

The room door shuts with a slam and her obvious contempt at your suggestion can be felt.

Meanwhile...

Lancelot gives his hands to the woman... her soft gentle hands touching his sends a tingling down his spine and he can't help but flush red on his face. Again with her darling voice she says,

"I sense your strength and skills, you are a brave warrior..."

She then pauses a bit noticing your blushing face and says,

"We must try to find the element of your mission... Close your eyes and try to relax so that the elements of nature may work and we can see the future."

Meanwhile...

GM: Your post for Neihao was confusing. Please only your definite actions, not your thoughts about future actions

Neihao comes back to the kitchen upstairs and places the trap door in the same way he found it. He hears the distant conversation between the wench and Jonathon and it causes him to grin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2011 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG - Page 11

The Game Master says...

Jonathon starts to beg and plead to the wench but the reply he gets is not in his favor. Behind the room door she says.

"Get moving ye sack of wasted potatoes I'm not interested!"

Meanwhile...

Neihao moves passed Jonathon and back to his room.

Meanwhile...

Lancelot does not move and so she seeks to help him relax with an even softer voice...

"Come on, close thine eyes now, I do not bite."

She then breaks a smile that makes the heart of Lancelot melt.

GM: Please put more emphasis on specific actions and less on talk between characters or thoughts which I am not interested in really. For instance Neihao leaves the kitchen and go where? What did Lancelot do in reply to the girl her is with? I do not assume anything as GM. Say what you wish to do now.

14th Sep, 2011 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Cleric Medieval RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 11

The Game Master says...

All of you return to one of the rooms you secured to discuss the matters you have experienced. Just as you start to talk you can hear the most horrid of screams you have heard in a long time from any man. Whomever it is must be in great agony. It seems to be coming from another part of the Inn.

> TOPIC: The Dark Cleric - Medieval RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,