Mormon View On Libya Conflict

Mormon View Libya Conflict - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Oct, 2012 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

American Football
20th Mar, 2011 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

It just makes me sick to see more US involvement in the Middle East. It brings me to my knees in prayer. May God have mercy on us all.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2011 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Conflict Libya View Mormon

It makes you sick? Doesn't make you more sick seeing a man like Gaddafi killing his own people in such terrible way? Or is it because he's not hurting any Americans like us we shouldn't get involved? I support our president 100% and I'm glad he let the French take over and lead so we're just one of the few countries involved, we aren't the only ones.

I think the Church supports the intervention as well, In my humble opinion.

21st Mar, 2011 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Mormon View On Libya Conflict Studies Doctrine Mormon

Well, that was harsh - and uncalled for.

I fully understand the humanitarian crisis in Lybia. I fully understand the role of the UN and US and other members of the coalition.

However "limited" our involvement might be, it's because of the continued advance of evil in the world. It makes me sick that a supposed leader of a country can destroy his own people. And it makes me sick that any of us have to put the lives of our family members in the armed forces on the line because of the brutality of a corrupt government across the world.

Don't put words in my mouth, please.

21st Mar, 2011 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

I understand what the USA is trying to do and it's commendable however we have a lot of problems here with unemployment, people losing their homes, etc you know what am I saying? Liahona, there are evil dictators in several parts of the world, what do you propose? The US intervening in every single situation? Even Moroni defended his own people....just saying.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2012 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

President Obama vowed to punish those responsible for the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.

"We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done," he said.

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney also condemned the attack on the consulate in Libya and repeated his criticism of the Obama administration's response to the earlier attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt, calling an embassy statement "Akin to an apology" that was "Disgraceful." Ref. CNN

28th Sep, 2012 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

The Obama Admin has gotten into bed with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization committed to the spread of Sharia Law world-wide. That alone makes Obama Middle East policy come into conflict with the LDS Church and it's doctrine.

D&C 134:4 absolutely precludes Islam as a valid religion

international QUOTE
"We believe that religion is instituted of God; and that men are amenable to him, and to him only, for the exercise of it, unless their religious opinions prompt them to infringe upon the rights and liberties of others"

I personally would rather see the old dictators than an Islamic government which is far worse.

international QUOTE
Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2012 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Mormon View Libya Conflict

From all that Romney has been saying I don't think it will be any different with his administration. It will be like the Bush era again so expect us to be in the Middle East and elsewhere for a very long time.

> TOPIC: Mormon View On Libya Conflict

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,