Low-fat Brownie Cookies

Low-fat Brownie Cookies - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2011 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Mar, 2011 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Low-fat Brownie Cookies

A client brought these homemade cookies to our office recently, and they didn't last but a few hours - they are *fabulous*! So one of the front office gals called her up and asked for the recipe. It's incredibly simple:

1 box of fat-free brownie mix
1 box of fat-free cookie mix (most of these I found are also wheat or gluten free)
2 bags of chocolate chips

Prepare both mixes according to the package directions, then stir together just to combine - don't over beat. Fold in chocolate chips. Form two tablespoons into a ball and place each 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350F 8 - 10 minutes.

Now, having already done the low-fat version and loved how rich they were, I would imagine the full-fat varieties would be almost sickeningly rich.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2011 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Cookies Brownie Low-fat

Reads nice but my hips are getting bigger just thinking about it so I'll have to pass on this one. Kind of funny to suggest this is "low-fat" though, nice one.

21st Mar, 2011 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Low-fat Brownie Cookies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well, no one ever said it was a "low calorie" recipe biggrin.gif This is why we read the labels, right? I'm telling you, they are delicious.

> TOPIC: Low-fat Brownie Cookies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,