Easter Recipes

Easter Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2011 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Mar, 2011 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Easter Recipes

RECIPES FOR EASTER

HAM WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE
SCALLOP PATATOES WITH ROSEMARY
SPINACH SOUFFLE
STRAWBERRY SALAD

FOR THE POLISH PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP WITH POLISH SAUSAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, its been a while. I now finally have my life back.
I am doing fine health wise and ready to be creative again. I start teaching screen painting classes in April.
I also started painting on furniture and designing decorative pillows. I took part this weekend at the Antique store I sometimes work, Easter Open House.
I am also working on having a wonderful SCREEN PAINTING SOCIETY WEBPAGE full of information.
I am also going to continue posting affordable recipes.

Its been a tough 2010 for so many people who have lost jobs, and homes.
My heart goes out to you all. I only pray we have a better 2011
Please be conscious of how you are spending your money. Buy what you need and not always what you want. Get to a point where you can buy what you want and it will be a treat. You don't want to have to worry how you are going to pay for it later. Cut up those credit cards, if you have a problem shopping, stay out of the stores. I used to be a compulsive buyer. It usually happened when I am stressed or sad, so I went out shopping. It took be years to get to where I am today I found an inexpensive way to channel my problem.
Keep a track on everything you are spending every month down to the 3 items you picked up at the dollor store.
I found myself one month spending about 100.00 at the dollor store, on items I did not really need.
So watch for the small items that end up costing you.
Anna

Reconcile Edited: paintingblue on 22nd Mar, 2011 - 12:52am

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Easter Recipes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,