Afghanistan vs USA - Page 14 of 64

Now this is an interesting take on the current - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2009 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 64 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (64) »
versus U.S.A. Changing Face Of Afghanistan. Are they better off now?
Afghanistan vs USA Related Information to Afghanistan vs USA
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Afghanistan vs USA - Page 14

Increasingly perilous

US President Obama has announced a new strategy for Afghanistan and Pakistan - saying Afghanistan is "increasingly perilous" Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

USA Afghanistan

I can understand this as it seems we are hearing more and more of the unrest in Afghanistan and northern parts of Pakistan. I hope that if he increases the US presence there that this unrest is put down soon.

28th Mar, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Isn't it fascinating that the conflict in Iraq gets headline news, while sending more troops into Afghanistan gets hardly a blip? War is war, troops are troops. Why is everyone so much less emotionally involved with Afghanistan?

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Page 14 USA Afghanistan

I believe the press is not saying much about the conflicts in Afghanistan due to it being more of a righteous war. IF you can call any war righteous. I believe that getting the Taliban out of power was the right thing to do. I think the press had more of a hay day when we invaded Iraq with no real clear reason of why we were taking Iraqs Dictator out of power.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2009 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

USA Afghanistan

Why Afghanistan Is the Wrong War :

George W. Bush led the United States into war in Iraq on the grounds that Saddam Hussein might give his country's nonexistent weapons of mass destruction to terrorists. Now, Bush's successor is perpetuating the war in Afghanistan with comparably dubious arguments about the danger posed by the Taliban and al Qaeda. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA

After US Strikes, Afghans Describe
"Tractor Trailers Full of Pieces of Human Bodies"
By Jeremy Scahill

As rage spreads in Afghanistan after US bombing that killed up to 130 people, unnamed Pentagon officials are spinning another cover-up. Defiant Obama moves ahead with troop increase. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2009 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan USA - Page 14

Conservative Historian Andrew Bacevich Warns Against Obama's Escalation of War in Afghanistan and Intensifying Use of Air Power in Region

Less than a week after US air strikes killed over a hundred Afghan civilians, President Obama's top security adviser, General James Jones, said Sunday that the US will continue its strikes in Afghanistan, despite sharp criticism about rising civilian casualties from Afghan President Hamid Karzai. We speak to Boston University professor and retired military colonel Andrew Bacevich about why Obama's plans in Afghanistan and Pakistan are counterproductive. Ref. Source 5

12th May, 2009 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

Now this is an interesting take on the current bombing situation there. I wonder if they are accusing the former General of being a Republican.

US sacks top Afghanistan general

The US defence secretary says he forced out the top American general in Afghanistan because "new thinking" was needed. Ref. Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Afghanistan vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,