Does My Web Site Look Good?

Does Web Site Good - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Apr, 2011 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2011 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Web Hosting

Name: Muifa

Comments: What's the sure way to know if my web site looks good? I know someone can say yes that looks good and others might thing it stinks but is there a sure way?

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2011 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Good Site Web Does

That all depends on how you define "good"? What one person likes the other will despise, you definitely cannot please everyone. I want to simplify what I am going to say as plain as possible using a real life example. As a web designer myself, I always try to guide my clients towards designs that looks professional and function correctly, but often times they have something set in their mind which for me does not look good but that is what they want and I help them achieve it. Therefore if the site functions correctly and does what it means to (disburses information, makes the sale, gets participation, etc.) then it is essentially both good and "looks good".

> TOPIC: Does My Web Site Look Good?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,