How To Handle Weird Behavior From My Bishop?

How Handle Weird Behavior Bishop - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Apr, 2011 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2011 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

How To Handle Weird Behavior From My Bishop?

Name: Hannah

Comments: How I support my bishop when he makes fun of me on Facebook by calling me "fat"? It hurts my feelings when he does that and I'm not the only one he said such a thing. I feel I cannot support him, he knows how people feel but he won't stop and continue treating people like dirt.

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2011 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Bishop My Behavior Weird Handle How

Wow, I am just lost at words as what to say since I find the whole issue quite disturbing. He thinks he is being funny when he does that? Maybe he doesn't know he is truly hurting others? Did you try to speak with your Stake President?

14th Apr, 2011 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

How To Handle Weird Behavior From My Bishop? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Hannah sorry to hear that. Maybe the guy is quite immature (yes I know he's a Bishop but doesn't mean he couldn't be immature) you know what am I saying?. You should talk with him again or contact your SP and see what's up.

15th Apr, 2011 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Bishop My Behavior Weird Handle How

Hmmmm Hannah, are you sure he called you fat? How do you know it was him who wrote it? (maybe if he has children one of them wrote it?)

> TOPIC: How To Handle Weird Behavior From My Bishop?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,