Gun Shell And Evacuation At Welfare Square

Gun Shell Evacuation Welfare Square - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Apr, 2011 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Apr, 2011 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Gun Shell And Evacuation At Welfare Square

My best friend who lives near Deseret Industries called me a little while ago to tell me about some issue that happened there. So I searched a bit and this is what I found:

international QUOTE
SALT LAKE CITY - Part of Welfare Square was evacuated Wednesday after a giant gun shell was dropped off at Deseret Industries.

A D.I. Worker called police around 2 p.m. When employees discovered a World War II-style artillery shell that had been dropped off at 743 W. 700 South, said Salt Lake police detective Rick Wall. 

A bomb squad evaluated the shell, which turned out to be non-threatening. Police took the precaution of evacuating the store, including 20-25 customers and employees. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Square Welfare Evacuation Shell Gun

Yes I heard about it as well. Thank goodness nobody was hurt. I was concerned for a minute after thinking on the tabernacle incident.

> TOPIC: Gun Shell And Evacuation At Welfare Square

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,