Woman Attacked At Deserted Denver Airport

Woman Attacked Deserted Denver Airport - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Apr, 2011 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Apr, 2011 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

This is such a tragic story! This is to show you that you cannot really trust anyone and even though you may think you are safe because you are in a public place, you need to ensure you are NOT in a deserted area.

international QUOTE
An Oregon man is being held on suspicion of s-xual assault after police say he raped a woman at Denver International Airport early Tuesday morning, Fox31 News reports.

The alleged victim, 22, who had missed a connecting flight to Illinois, told Fox31 that she first met Noel Alexander Bertrand, 26, of Portland, Ore., at an airport bar. They continued their conversation in a row of seats near a terminal window after the bar closed at midnight.

"Immediately he asked if he could kiss me, and I said, no, that's a bit forward," the woman said.

He moved in anyway and then threw her to the floor. The woman said the man pulled her pants down and assaulted her for about 10 minutes.

"He grabbed the back of my hair with his hand...and pulled my head up, and began to slam my head into the floor," she said. Source 7

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2011 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Airport Denver Deserted Attacked Woman

This makes me wonder what the security in the airport were doing. I know at my airport we have lots of cameras monitoring the public areas to prevent this type of assault. I think the security of the airport should be examined. Granted you can not catch everything all the time but if you see someone late at night or a couple late at night you would want to know what they are doing.

> TOPIC: Woman Attacked At Deserted Denver Airport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,