Are Mormons Christians?

Are Mormons Christians - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Nov, 2013 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Are Mormons Christians
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2011 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Are Mormons Christians?

Are Mormons Christians?
Mormon Related

Name: Jerry

Comments: I ask that because its amazing to me the amount of speculation there is online as to whether they are or not. Let me ask it this way... Why do people generally think Mormons are NOT Christian?

Are Mormons Christians?
Are Mormons Christians? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2011 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Christians Mormons Are

Because the concept Mormons have about Jesus Christ differs from the rest of Christianity, his concept about salvation ("after you all can") etc is just an example.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2011 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Mormons Christians? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Are Mormon and Evangelical Views of God Really That Different?

In other words, the first question gets more or less the results you would expect. Traditional Christians know they cannot say that God is 'three separate beings" (the Mormon view, roughly speaking) so they choose the other option: God is 'three beings in one body or substance." When they do not choose to say that the Triune God is "one in body" in the next question (only 31% say that), then Dr. Lawrence calls this a "flip-flop." When you focus on the differentiation in the Trinity, he says, Christians by and large do not accept the Mormon view. When you focus on the manner of their unity, however, orthodox Christians show that they really agree with Mormonism. But is this really a flip-flop? Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2011 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Christians Mormons Are

Name: Julius

Comments: I doubt its the Trinity doctrine that they're rejecting us for... Its Joseph Smith and modern day prophets. Modern Christianity simply rejects the idea there can be any prophets now and that is what makes us unique.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2012 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Christians Mormons Are

I"m a Mormon, Not a Christian

I want to be on record about this. I"m about as genuine a Mormon as you"ll find - a templegoer with a Utah pedigree and an administrative position in a congregation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am also emphatically not a Christian. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2013 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Are Mormons Christians?

KELLNER: Scholar delves into Mormon "lessons" for Christians

So Mr. Webb, who recently retired from teaching to pursue a writing career, did what academically inclined people often do: he sat down and wrote a book. Unlike so many academic efforts, however, what he came up with will, I predict, get people talking. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Are Mormons Christians

Evangelical leader: Commonality with Mormons deeper than differences

One of America's leading evangelical scholars told young Mormons that his faith and their faith need to find peace Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Are Mormons Christians?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,