CXC Exams Tough Or Not?

Cxc Exams Tough Not - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th May, 2008 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: How difficult are the CXC Exams?
  Very difficult       50.00%
  Difficult       0.00%
  Average       50.00%
  Easy       0.00%
  Very Easy       0.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2004 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

CXC Exams Tough Or Not?

The level or worth of a certificate is usually associated with how difficult the exams are... what do you think? Are the CXC Exams generally difficult or easy with a bit of study?

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2004 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Not Tough Exams CXC

I do not think they are tough, at least when compared with similar exams from the UK (GCE, etc). Of course for certain courses you would have to know what you are doing, but generally I would say they are fairly easy.

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

CXC Exams Tough Or Not? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Hailey

Comments: Cxc exams are really tough don't be fooled but it is a lot more work than sat in America. Think of it as twice the work load for the same subjects that people do away.

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

CXC Exams Tough Or Not?
A Friend

Not Tough Exams CXC

I never took the SAT only the ACT I did not think it was hard at all. I goofed off for most of the test and still scored a 33 or was it 34 I can not remember now. smile.gif

> TOPIC: CXC Exams Tough Or Not?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,