Why Mormon Early Morning Seminary? - Page 2 of 2

LDS women with children now eligible for full-time - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th Nov, 2014 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th May, 2014 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Why Mormon Early Morning Seminary? - Page 2

That's so strange. Why didn't you return?

I don't know how old are you but you know you can still be graduating no matter your age.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2014 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Seminary Morning Early Mormon Why

I didn't understand the doctrine and was in a phase of my life where I considered all Christians were insane for believing a dead man. No one at that time wanted to take the time to explain it to me, so I figured no one really cared. Right now I'm 34. I got a certificate of completion the second time, I had a seminary teacher who actually took time to answer all of my questions. I think I drove him nuts. laugh.gif

After I marry I'm going to try and become a seminary teacher or institute teacher.

Post Date: 7th May, 2014 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

Why Mormon Early Morning Seminary?
A Friend

Why Mormon Early Morning Seminary? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I really enjoyed it. I was fortunate (In my opinion) to not have to get up so early to attend morning seminary. I lived in Arizona in an LDS settled community so we were able to get time off during high school periods to attend seminary in the building across the street. It was one of my favorite "periods" during high school.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2014 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Seminary Morning Early Mormon Why

LDS women with children now eligible for full-time seminary, institute jobs

SALT LAKE CITY - LDS mothers with children at home are now eligible for full-time employment as teachers in the church's seminary and institute programs. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Mormon Early Morning Seminary?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,