Which Martial Art Should I Choose?

Which Martial Art Choose - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2011 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Martial Arts Related

Name: Nanmadol

Comments: I live in the ghetto to put it flat. Guys might have guns on them at anytime. I don't want to buy a gun but don't want to be totally defenseless either so which is the best martial art to get into for this situation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Choose Should Art Martial Which

Every Martial art has something to offer, and the main thing is the attitude in which it is taught. Many arts are just sport, many have so many rules that they are totally un-realistic. Some are taught on mats so thick that this safe environment is just art fort art's sake. An old traditional art like Wing Chun or Karate can be effective especially if they have a good modern outlook. Don't pay just to get beaten up, practice with honour and sympathy. Be patient, train hard and any good school will give you self defence skills that give you enough confidence so you never need to use what you have been taught.

> TOPIC: Which Martial Art Should I Choose?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,