Favorite Tool Song?

Favorite Tool Song - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jun, 2006 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Favorite Tool Song?
A Friend

Favorite Tool Song?

TOOL is one of my all time favorite bands. Maynard James Keenan is one ofthe best singers I have ever heard. My favorite TOOL song would have to be "StinkFist", because the music and the way Maynard sings in it is superb. Plus, what someone told me of what the song was about is hilarious to me.

If there are any other TOOL fans out there, please, by all means, tell me or even the rest of the fans out there your favorite song and why.

biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Favorite Tool Song?
A Friend

Song Tool Favorite

My favorite song is off of Aenema, its Eulogy. While I will refrain from going into why its my favorite, I think it pushes the limits of what I sometimes want to say myself!

29th Jun, 2006 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Tool Song? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes! I love TOOL. I didn't think I would because I happened to hear their new song "Vicarious" on the radio and I bought Aenima at a used CD store to see if I would like it and I love TOOL now! My favorite song is probably "Stinkfist" also. I like it so much because I also think his voice is awesome in it and there could be more than one meaning to the song. If not Stinkfist probably "Hooker With A Penis" biggrin.gif , because it's funny to me.

Reconcile Edited: swiftknife on 29th Jun, 2006 - 4:22pm

> TOPIC: Favorite Tool Song?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,