Does America Require Me To Register My Black Belt?

Does America Require Register Black Belt - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2011 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Martial Arts Related

Name: TKO

Comments: I will be moving to America for some summer training. Am I required by America to register my black belt?

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2011 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Belt Black Register To Require America Does

I don't think you're "Required" but you can do it. Here everything is about having the proper documentation (your word isn't going to be taken seriously) so you should register when you come.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does America Require Me To Register My Black Belt? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Register? Register with Who? I was totally unaware that you had to register a Black Belt. This is laughable -

international QUOTE
"In Okinawa, have belt mean no need string pull up pants!  My Belt Canvas - You Like?"
This great quote from Mr Meyagi shows that a belt doesn't mean a thing, it just shows that you have paid good money for approval from some body or association. I have trained in Martial Arts for 24 years, I have been graded internationally. But at the end of the day my belt is of no significance. It's a trapping, it's the look in your eye that matters, not the colour of your award.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please look at how we use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

30th Apr, 2011 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Harkon you know what? I think you're right. I just asked my dad who I think got the information from a friend and he just said he thinks is all a myth but I'm not sure.

30th Apr, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

In some countries being an 'expert' in a martial art makes you a weapon and so you have to register with the local authorities.

> TOPIC: Does America Require Me To Register My Black Belt?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,