Martial Arts - When Is It Time To Quit

Martial Arts Time Quit - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st May, 2011 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Martial Arts Related

Name: Tamer

Comments: I'm an old man now and although I've been doing martial arts for about 4 decades now I think my bones and muscles cannot take the stress and strain of training as they used to. Sometimes I get light headed and need to sit down or I get spasms, maybe its time to retire before I get seriously injured.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2011 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Quit Time It When Arts Martial

If you feel your body is asking you to quit, then do it. I think one of the biggest mistakes people usually commit is not "listening" to their bodies. Having said that, I suggest a good check up by your doctor.

1st May, 2011 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Martial Arts - When Is It Time To Quit Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tamer your health comes first and you probably need to rest more. Any kind of activity giving the symptoms you're describing is not worth keeping up. You might want to check the doc too and make sure everything is functioning right.

> TOPIC: Martial Arts - When Is It Time To Quit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,