Suppose There Is A UFO Above My Head?

Suppose Ufo Head - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd May, 2011 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th May, 2011 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

UFO Related

Name: Ivy

Comments: Just imagine you are walking down the street and above you hovering is a UFO and no one can see it and you don't know its there but it is, how creepy is that. You would think by now that we should have the technology to detect anything in our air space no matter what it is.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2011 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Head My UFO Is Suppose

I was thinking that the other day when I watched a documentary saying that radars cannot pick every and any UFO. I was like what the heck? We should have that technology.

23rd May, 2011 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Suppose There Is A UFO Above My Head? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I actually had this exact thing happen... To a friend of mine. He left from visiting me one day and started the drive about 40 miles back to his home in Oklahoma, and looked over in a field and there was a giant black triangle just hovering the field, cars driving past on the highway. He pulled over to the side of the road and got out on the other side of the road, and when no cars were coming, he could hear it making a "Woom woom woom" noise, and it just kept hovering there. Cars would drive past but nobody slowed down or stopped. After about 5 minutes it slowly lifted up about 50 feet and then slowly floated off over the treetops inb a direction away from him til he couldn't see it anymore. Although we were interested in paranormal stuff, he's not prone to stories exactly like that, though he's had some from his childhood - but not of UFOs, and he never had any others before or since.

> TOPIC: Suppose There Is A UFO Above My Head?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,