D&D Computer Version

D Computer Version - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2011 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

D&D Computer Version

D&D Computer Version
D&D Related

Name: Cestor

Comments: What's a good title on a computer version of D&D that I can play solo style but has the same rules and stuff like the manuals?

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2011 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Version Computer Dragons and Dungeons

The two I hear bandied about lately are Neverwinter Nights and D&D Online. DDO is more of a multiplayer game like World of Warcraft (WoW), while NWN is somewhat more traditional and can be done with one person being the DM and others being players, or can be played as a single player adventure, etc. If you went back for retro-gaming, the "gold box" games for PC and even Commodore and Apple would have classics like Pool or Radiance (from Forgotten Realms) and Dragonlance games from the 80s and 90s.

Post Date: 21st May, 2011 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

D&D Computer Version
A Friend

D&D Computer Version Reviews RPG & Card Board

I have played Pool of Radiance, Neverwinter nights and DDO. I think all of them have their pluses and minuses. It all depends what your looking for and what you like in game style play. I enjoy all three and still play them all.

> TOPIC: D&D Computer Version

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,