What If A Trump Supporter Shot A Democratic Congressman?

What Trump Supporter Shot Democratic Congressman - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

If a Trump Supporter Had Shot a Democratic Congressman. What would have happened if a Trump supporter had shot a Democratic congressman and other Democratic Washington officials? The answer is obvious. The New York Times, the rest of the left-wing media and the Democratic Party would have made the shootings the dominant issue in American life. It is not possible to understand the left — and, therefore, the media and the current state of American life — without understanding how the left uses and relies on hysteria. Hysteria is to the left as oxygen is to biological life. From the moment Donald Trump was elected president, America has… Source 7v.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Congressman Democratic Shot Supporter Trump If What

Okay, this is obviously opinion and not news. That said, there is a grain of truth to this. When a Trump supporter body slammed a liberal it was news for weeks and I saw the news clip until I could replay it in my mind. This was the worst thing that could possibly happen and it was all then candidate Trumps fault for the message he presented. Now, a liberal shoots and nearly kills a member of Congress and three others, including two working class police officers, and it's already out of the news and it was never hinted that far left radical nutcases can be just as dangerous as far right radical nutcases.

Oh, and that wrong is wrong and illegal is illegal no matter who perpetrates it or their political affiliation. Maybe, just maybe the press should lead the way in toning down the rhetoric. Of course, all they care about is ratings and the Hell with the country and defends their right to write whatever BS they want to write… and if they can start a civil war between the right and left then they'd have some great material to write about. Yeah, I'm more than just a little ticked off about where my country is, its state of being, right now.

> TOPIC: What If A Trump Supporter Shot A Democratic Congressman?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,