Switched At Birth - Page 2 of 2

Season 04, Episode 17 – “To the Victor - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Oct, 2015 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Switched At Birth TV Series TV Series
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2011 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Switched At Birth - Page 2

Switched at Birth - Season 1 Episode 10 - As Bay holds her art-show an unexpected guest makes an appearance and, Daphne opens up to Emmett about the feelings she has for him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2012 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Birth Switched

"The Tempest"

Bay tries to impress Melody with her ASL (American Sign Language) knowledge, trying to earn some points as Emmet's girlfriend - to no avail. Meanwhile, Regina tries to help Bay with Melody at a game night, but finds this to be harder than expected. When Kathyrn is approached by a local reporter to turn their family baby-swap story into a book, she balks at sensationalizing it and considers writing her own version of the truth, but will Regina also think this is a good idea? Daphne tries to fit in with her new friend Simone, who happens to be an old friend of Bay's, and Wilke and Toby try to earn some extra money by making fake ID's.

12th Jan, 2012 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Switched At Birth Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My daughter loves this show. I've watched a few episodes, and it's a typical teenage-targeted drama series. A good premise, and some of it's been well done. The hearing actress who plays the deaf girl does a good job portraying her character, as does the spoiled brat co-star.

12th Jan, 2012 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Birth Switched

I have watched it a few times. It is an interesting show. I think that it is geared more for younger teens than anyone. But if I had to I would watch it again.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Birth Switched

Season 04, Episode 17 – “To the Victor Belong the Spoils”
Daphne tries to fundraise in order to help deaf kids in Mexico in an all-new episode of “Switched at Birth,” airing Monday, October 5th on ABC Family. With Mingo’s help, Daphne holds a fundraiser to help support a sign-language school in Mexico. Bay is livid when a student starts using her art to sell crude t-shirts. Regina deals with the repercussions of digging through Eric’s past. Meanwhile, Toby and Lily have to make difficult decisions about their future.

Switched At Birth
Switched At Birth (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Switched At Birth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,