CARICOM

Caricom - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Jul, 2011 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Caribbean Union?
1st Mar, 2004 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

CARICOM

Recent events in Haiti and Mannings rants about sending the military but having the US get their first made me think about this... is CARICOM a real power in the Caribbean or is it just a buch of figure heads trying to look like the United Nations?

One note... I thought they (CARICOM) took so long to get things going with Haiti, the Caribbean should of had their military there already, but as usual we are so slow and the US much faster on these things.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2004 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

CARICOM

is CARICOM a real power in the Caribbean or is it just a buch of figure heads trying to look like the United Nations?

I don't think CARICOM has any power in the Caribbean or in the world and yes I think they try to look like the United Nations (after World War II) smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif
There are really issues in the Caribbean and CARICOM seems to put an eye blind in most of them, undecided.gif

Post Date: 13th May, 2004 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

CARICOM
A Friend

CARICOM Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I think CARICOM should become unified just like the European union what do you think about that?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2011 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

CARICOM

Caricom Worried about Proliferation of Illegal Guns in Caribbean Region
Gun Related News From Around The World

BASSETERRE, St Kitts Prime Minister Dr Denzil Douglas says the proliferation of small arms into the region is posing a serious threat to the stability of the Caribbean. Dr Douglas, the chairman of the 15-member Caribbean Community (Caricom) grouping, said that the trafficking of small arms in the region will be a matter for discussion, adding that the use of guns in the settlement of disputes had become an alarming issue in recent years. "This never, ever used to... [Jamaica Observer, via GunPolicy.org]
Source: Gun Policy News (World)

> TOPIC: CARICOM

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,