Accounting / Financial Services

Accounting / Financial Services - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Sep, 2007 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2004 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Accounting / Financial Services

Accounting/Financial Services

This thread has been started so professionals or others involved in this sector can post their job related descriptions and experiences to help you better determine if this is the career/job you would like to pursue in the future.

Professional: Please tell what the job involves, the pros and cons, usual salary
Future Professional: You may ask questions here, but please be specific

Note: This board should not be used for discussions relevant to other boards.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Services Financial Accounting

I cannot stand accounting. I only do single entry just for tax purposes and tithing, but other than that I would not even bother. Now as a job I have only once had to do this for my Church as a Clerk and that was not a paying job. I did not like it at all, especially when it came to audits and cleaning up the last guy's blunders. Interestingly enough I have many friends and associates that are in the field of accounting. The ones who are at entry level find it quite frustrating. The ones who are higher up and have a passion for the work are enjoying a nice pay check. Most accountants enjoy a good salary so if accounting is what you want to aim for - think big, because there is big money for you to get!

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2007 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Accounting / Financial Services UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Accounting related articles and general Accounting information can be found at: www.international-discussion.net/accounting/

> TOPIC: Accounting / Financial Services

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,