Shizelle Hernandez

Shizelle Hernandez - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Jul, 2011 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Missing
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2011 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Shizelle Hernandez

Shizelle Hernandez Missing

Shizelle Hernandez has been reported missing. Anyone with information should contact the Sangre Grande Police Station at 688-2444.

Shizelle Hernandez
Shizelle Hernandez (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2011 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Hernandez Shizelle

I searched a little about this case and I don't think this is a case of a runaway teen. First of all, this 19 year old was a very good student with 8 CXC passes and she was a trainee in the national Air Guard. Whatever happened to her, it happened just as she left the hospital.

international QUOTE
A 19-year-old trainee in the national Air Guard has gone missing.

Shizelle Hernandez, of Sahadeen Trace, Vega de Oropouche, was last seen on June 20, after leaving the Sangre Grande District Hospital where she had gone after a stay with relatives during a one-day break from training camp.

Reports are that Hernandez was given a day off to visit relatives in Vega de Oropouche, on June 19, Labour Day, after six weeks of training at the Teteron barracks in Chaguaramas.

After staying overnight with relatives, Hernandez left Vega de Oropouche at about 1 pm on June 20, and had told her relatives she had to make a stop at the Sangre Grande hospital before returning to camp by 3 pm.

She was picked up by someone driving a white panel van.

Relatives say they did not know she was missing until two officers from the Air Guard, accompanied by officers from the Sangre Grande Police Station, arrived at their home on June 21 asking if Hernandez was I'll. The Air Guard officers informed the trainee's relatives that she did not return to the training camp as expected on June 20.

Her relatives were shocked by the news and later gave a statement to the police that she had left their home as planned on that day, but had to stop off at the hospital. Hernandez had on a pair of green pants, a blue top and blue slippers.

The police made checks at the hospital and requested the video from surveillance cameras.

The video showed Hernandez arriving in the white panel van and also when she left the hospital alone, crossing on to Ojoe Road.
Two persons were questioned by the police about the disappearance of Hernandez but have been released. Source 8

3rd Jul, 2011 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Shizelle Hernandez Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

At what time did Shizelle left the hospital? I think we need to know that sort of information, the newspapers aren't really saying much.

3rd Jul, 2011 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Hernandez Shizelle

I think the video should give more insight at what happened to this girl. Who is the person who picked her up in a white van? I assume they were questioned but just like Carib said I would be interested in knowing at what time this incident took place.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Hernandez Shizelle

Name: Chantz

Comments: I know Shizelle personally and she really is a very responsible and loving girl, friend, sister and daughter. We miss her a lot and hope that more can be done. We have been tryin by getting her face out there by posting posters with info and her picture all over the San Juan, Curepe and Valencia area..we just want Shizelle home.

7th Jul, 2011 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Shizelle Hernandez

Chantz, sorry to hear about your friend. Is there any possibility that she run away? At what time she left the hospital?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2011 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Shizelle Hernandez

I'm particularly interested on this case because the girl doesn't seem to be a run away case however I would like to know more about the person who picked her up in a van...more info we can get, the better.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2011 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Shizelle Hernandez Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Lild

Comments: This is not a subject of a runaway, that is totally out of the question. She is to responsible and too considerate of those people that she loves and she knows better, she has and have a lot going for her and she wouldn't just leave it and go and if anyone would know where she was would be her brother, who's her everything and her best friend and all, at least she would tell him and he would know first. She is missing because someone or some persons didn't want what was coming to her.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Shizelle Hernandez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,