Ismael Bangs And Yvens Luclaise

Ismael Bangs Yvens Luclaise - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2011 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

They Kidnapped A Boy, Glued Mouth Shut in New Hampshire
24th Jul, 2011 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Ismael Bangs And Yvens Luclaise

I'm glad to hear they were caught, I hope they get what they deserve in jail. I'm pretty sure Bubba has plans for both of them if they are found guilty.

international QUOTE
MANCHESTER, N.H. -  Police in Manchester, N.H., say two men held a 15-year-old boy at knifepoint, glued his lips shut and burned him while filming the incident with an iPod.

The men were arraigned Friday and held on $100,000 bail each.

Police found the teen naked under a bed in an apartment Friday. They noted his lips appeared to be glued shut and he had wounds to his arm. Police say 19-year-old Ismael Bangs allegedly burned a rubber glove over the boy and let it drip onto him. He also allegedly used a lighter to heat a knife blade and applied it to the boy's shoulder. Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Ismael Bangs And Yvens Luclaise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,