Donald Coleman

Donald Coleman - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2011 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Registered Sex Offender Awarded Custody of 3-Year-Old Florida Girl
24th Jul, 2011 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Donald Coleman

What do you think about this case? I just couldn't believe it. Some people may justify it saying, well he is a registered as a sex offender because he had sex with the mother of this child. And? He was the adult and the mother of this child was only a teen! I think the judge who awarded custody is wrong.

international QUOTE
The family of a 3-year-old Florida girl is outraged after a judge awarded custody to the child's legal father, who is a registered sex offender, WJXX-TV reports.

Trista Crews Coleman, the child's mother, reportedly died in a car accident a month after her daughter, Miranda Wilkerson, was born.

Earlier this month, a judge gave custody to the child's father, Donald Coleman, a registered sex offender who impregnated Trista Crews Coleman in 1997 when he was 38 and she was 14 years old.

The two had three children together and Crews Coleman's mother, Rita Manning, said she only signed off on the wedding because a child was on the way.

"I signed for them to get married for that reason only," Manning told the station.  Source 2

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Oct 6 2:42:15 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Donald Coleman

Add Comment
I was thinking about donald coleman has only this many replies today so that correct so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Donald Coleman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,