Make Drugs Legal? - Page 9 of 18

Yes I am serious when I say legalize all drugs. - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Apr, 2009 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (18) »
Discuss  Make Drugs Legal Marijuana Laws
Make Drugs Legal? Related Information to Make Drugs Legal?
8th Aug, 2006 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal? - Page 9

I received this quote today, from my daily "Liberty Quotes". It pretty much sums up my thoughts concerning the "War on Drugs".

"Marijuana never kicks down your door in the middle of the night.
Marijuana never locks up sick and dying people,
does not suppress medical research,
does not peek in bedroom windows.
Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation
of the prohibitionists at face value,
marijuana prohibition has done far more harm
to far more people than marijuana ever could."
-- William F. Buckley, Jr.
(1925- ) American author and journalist, founded 'National Review'
https://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/W...kley.Quote.B1DA

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2006 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Legal Drugs Make

One could easily argue that although Marijuana in itself cannot do those things it does lead to a person with less inhibitions and thus higher crime rate or loitering. Of course the same could be argued easily for alcohol. I am all for letting people do what they want, however, if in letting them do so they are more likely to affect my life then "No".

As an example... if my neighbor drinks then I may have to put up with his physical and mental pollution (I am in fact experiencing this right now) as a result of his intoxication. I lived next to someone once who smoked marijuana and our house was full of it's fumes - this should not be - legal or not. Now this might be stereotyping, but I often find people pursuant about marijuana to smoke it end up being not empathetic about others or even their progress in society.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal? Health & Special Psychology

True, but alcohol puts you at a far greater risk than pot. And cigarettes are far more dangerous that pot. Marijuana is quite benign when stacked up to anything including legal drugs like valium and morphine. Its just not the evil it has been portrayed as. Its believed to be only because of the propaganda machine that keeps you believing its bad.

1st Mar, 2009 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Legal Drugs Make

In California they are currently considering making Marijuana legal so they can raise money to rescue the State. This is supposed to be a better plan than drilling for oil? Let's give them pot and when they need medical help pay for that too?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2009 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Legal Drugs Make

Citing Failed War on Drugs, Former Seattle Police Chief Calls for Legalization of Marijuana and All Drugs

Norm Stamper is a thirty-four-year police officer who retired as Seattle's chief of police in 2000. He now supports the legalization of marijuana and an advisory board member of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) and a speaker for the 10,000-member Law Enforcement Against Prohibition. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2009 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal?

I believe they should legalize all drugs. Look at what it will do. The bottom will fall out of the illegal market and people will no longer be stealing just to get their fix. We would not have so many people in prison because of drug offenses and we can charge a tax on all drug sales. Employers could still have piss tests to make sure the people they hire are drug free.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal - Page 9

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 31-Mar 09, 9:19 AM)
I believe they should legalize all drugs.

Are you serious when you say "ALL"? For me, is insane specially the ones that are so extremely dangerous like coke. I would personally be very concerned about my children if all drugs are legal.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal Psychology Special & Health - Page 9

Yes I am serious when I say legalize all drugs. Even coke. You have to remember most people make and produce the drugs because they can make soo much money on it because it is illegal. IF you make it legal the bottom fall out of the price. Thus leaving those who farm it as a means to make a living want to produce a better cash crop like sugar cane or corn.

> TOPIC: Make Drugs Legal?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,