Make Drugs Legal? - Page 12 of 18

There was this same problem during the prohibition - Page 12 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Nov, 2012 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (18) »
Discuss  Make Drugs Legal Marijuana Laws
Make Drugs Legal? Related Information to Make Drugs Legal?
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2011 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal? - Page 12

Name: Jace

Comments: Drugs should never be legal. Can you picture someone high with loaded guns in their possession?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2011 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Legal Drugs Make

Marijuana collective ballot measure to include taxation

Initiative would create operating zones and standards, establish a registration system, impose a cost-recovery fee and levy a tax on storefront dispensaries. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2012 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal? Health & Special Psychology

Hundreds of Economists: Marijuana Prohibition Costs Billions, Legalization Would Earn Billions:

Over 300 economists, including three Nobel Laureates, recently signed a petition that encourages the president, Congress, governors and state legislatures to carefully consider marijuana legalization in America. Ref. Source 5

29th Apr, 2012 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Legal Drugs Make

You make marijuana legal and you will have a whole bunch of workers going to their job high! marijuana slows you down and I wouldn't like knowing that someone driving me in a taxi, flying a plane or whatever is having a puff.

Post Date: 21st May, 2012 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Legal Drugs Make

Councillor for cannabis

A Waimate councillor is calling for cannabis decriminalisation for the good of her community. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2012 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?

Marijuana will become legal in Colorado and Washington state for all uses.

Voters approved ballot measures to legalize and regulate the production, possession and distribution of marijuana for people aged 21 and older.

A similar measure was voted down in Oregon.

Colorado and Washington are among the states that have allowed marijuana use for medical reasons. Massachusetts will join those states after its electorate approved a ballot measure to allow medical marijuana use. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2012 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal?
A Friend

Make Drugs Legal - Page 12

Personally, I have never touched any drugs, and I don't see why you need drugs to have fun. Just hanging out with friends is enough for me.

FairMaiden brings up a good point. I wasn't sure what to make of the recent wave of marijuana legalization in certain US states. But you're right, I don't want my driver to drive my bus stoned.

14th Nov, 2012 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Make Drugs Legal Psychology Special & Health - Page 12

There was this same problem during the prohibition years and where has it gotten us today with its legalization? Sure there are drunk drivers but there are no mass killings and mobs over it. Who knows, it might help to legalize it.

> TOPIC: Make Drugs Legal?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,