Children's Book: Love (or Stalk) You Forever

Children' S Book Love Or Stalk Forever - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th Aug, 2011 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
14th Aug, 2011 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Children's Book: Love (or Stalk) You Forever

Has anyone ever read the children's book entitled "Love You Forever."

This is possibly the most disturbing children's book I've ever read.

It's about some crazy co-dependent mother that stalks (good word for her behavior) across her son's floor throughout his life to rock him to sleep and sing him some crazy whacked out lullaby the book is named after.

The pictures are disturbing also. There's one where the mother drives across town with a ladder strapped to roof of her car to sneak into her son's dorm room.

Totally the creepiest children's book I've ever seen.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2011 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Forever Stalk or Love Book Childrens

Never heard of it. Is it really for children? If so what ages? You know, sometimes they have these books that look like they're for children but they're not.

17th Aug, 2011 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Children's Book: Love (or Stalk) You Forever UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I thought that too at first, but when I checked on Amazon I found out it is definitely a children's book. I guess the author just enjoys frightening young children.

17th Aug, 2011 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Forever Stalk or Love Book Childrens

This book was published in 1986 and Maria Shriver seems to have a different take on it compared with what Felthalas said. I haven't read it either.

international QUOTE
"I have yet to read this book through without crying. It says so much about the circle of life, youth, parenting, and our responsibility for our parents as we grow older. The message is so simple yet so profound. Love You Forever is a great gift for anyone with a child, or even for your own parents."

> TOPIC: Children's Book: Love (or Stalk) You Forever

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,