Fruit Ninja Kinect For Xbox 360 Kinect

Fruit Ninja Kinect Xbox 360 Kinect - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Jun, 2012 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2011 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Review: Fruit Ninja Kinect for Xbox 360 Kinect

How much do I love Fruit Ninja, Halfbrick's game where you slice as many tropical fruit as you can? I love it enough that I've got it on three mobile platforms at home (Android, Windows Phone 7 and iPod Touch) and now on Microsoft's Kinect motion sensing device. Too much? Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Kinect Xbox Kinect Ninja Fruit

Fruit Ninja - Swipe your finger across the screen to deliciously slash and splatter fruit like a true ninja warrior. Be careful of bombs - they are explosive to touch and will put a swift end to your juicy adventure! Fruit Ninja features Classic, Zen and the amazing new Arcade mode, along with online multiplayer for Game Center-enabled devices! It also has awesome global leaderboards and achievements to unlock. Your success will also please the wise ninja Sensei, who will accompany your journey with wise words and fun fruit facts. Fruit Ninja is the messiest and most satisfying fruit game ever!

Fruit Ninja Kinect For Xbox 360 Kinect (Hover)

> TOPIC: Fruit Ninja Kinect For Xbox 360 Kinect

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,