Sloan Briles Accused Of Throwing Son Off Boat

Sloan Briles Accused Throwing Son Boat - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Aug, 2011 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Aug, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

This is so disturbing for so many reasons, I just hope a full investigation takes place and if he is found guilty, he can never get custody of his sons ever again! My goodness, he could have killed him!

international QUOTE
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - A California man was arrested for investigation of throwing his crying 7-year-old son into the water from a sightseeing cruise boat during an argument that shocked other passengers, authorities said Monday.

Sloan Briles, 35, was taken into custody for child endangerment and resisting arrest, Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.

"The father hit him several times and then threatened to throw him overboard if he didn't stop crying," Amormino said. "The crowd on the boat became very angry at the father for hitting the kid and extremely angry when he threw him overboard."

Authorities said Briles appeared to have been drinking.

Briles was released Monday. He couldn't be immediately reached at a number listed for him in Irvine. Source 9

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Sep 29 3:41:19 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
You know I was thinking sloan briles accused of throwing son off boat it should be investigated ASAP to know carefully the big picture forms.

> TOPIC: Sloan Briles Accused Of Throwing Son Off Boat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,