Which RPG Has The Best Character Customization?

Which Rpg Character Customization - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Sep, 2011 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2011 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Name: Bat

Comments: Everyone goes off on a particular RPG that appeals to them but I'm looking for the best RPG for character customization where you can be detailed as possible through a system generation which RPG would that be?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Customization Character The RPG Which

Old World of Darkness is very heavy on customization, as is Dungeons and Dragons, but it really depends on the GM, since any system can be tweaked to make way for more variation.

10th Sep, 2011 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Which RPG Has The Best Character Customization? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Depends if you're talking about using only core rules or add-on or supplemental rules. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay had quite a bit as part of the core, including names and heights and weights, birth signs, etc. But there were things produced for it that even went into number of siblings, birth rank, what happened to the parents - pretty in-depth. I believe there can be too much of that in the game, where the player can't really CREATE his character of his own accord, but is GENERATING it instead with dice, which to me, seems to snuff out the imagination part, though at some times and/or for some people, coming up with ways how each piece fits together is a grand exercise in creativity itself.

> TOPIC: Which RPG Has The Best Character Customization?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,