Boxing

Boxing - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jul, 2007 - 10:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Who are better boxers? White men or black men or does it really matter?
17th Apr, 2004 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Boxing

Throughout history using one's fists has been a means of protection or aggression, but it has also always been a sport. In the late 1800s boxing has been formally accepted as a sport and gloves were introduced. As the black man gained his freedom he was allowed to participate in these events and ever since he seems to have dominated it. Is it because black men are built stronger or faster or is it just the way things go? What are your thoughts and who for you was the best boxer of all time?

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2004 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Boxing

First of all, let me say that Ii don't believe boxing can be a sport. I think it is extremely dangerous and I personally don't like it at all.
I don't know much about boxing but I do think that blacks in general are built stronger and that's why we see them being so sucessful at almost any sports. I do think there were and there are many famous boxers who are black and we have many who are also white. I don't know if it is based on race but definetly I think the black man has an advantage over the white in that sport.

20th Mar, 2006 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Boxing Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think it is extremely dangerous

LDS_forever, here is a story that backs up your concerns

Boxer dies one day after suffering brain injury in fight

Professional boxer Kevin Payne died Sunday, one day after suffering a brain injury during a fight.

Payne died following surgery at Deaconess Hospital in Evansville, his hometown. He was 34.

Vanderburgh County Coroner Don Erk said Payne died as a result of an injury suffered during the match.

https://cbs.sportsline.com/boxing/story/9321903

I am not an avid fan of boxing myself, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it is not a sport. There is a lot of technique and skill involved, along with strength, and eye-hand coordination is also key. Stories like the one I posted is what gives the sport a bad reputation of being brutal.

5th Jul, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Boxing

It really does not matter the color of skin it matters on skill, strength, speed, agility, stamina, endurance, and accuracy and I'm sure there is still more to it.
I believe the black boxers do have more strength but I think there are demerits to it as well, for instance strength slows down speed.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2007 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Boxing
A Friend

Boxing

QUOTE (Chris Rock)

Years ago, People used to breed the biggest strongest slaves that created super slaves, they then went on to win every sport there is.
Just wait till they come up with heated ice hockey rinks and the SuperSlaves will advance in that sport to.

I love boxing, most of the top boxers have been black, but today most of the champions are white. Kalzage, Enzo, Hatton, Its 50/50 od say.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please learn how to use the Quote Tags. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: Boxing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,