Read Me!

Read Me! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th May, 2007 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Check here first to learn what is constructive feedback or your message may be deleted!
21st Apr, 2004 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Read Me!

Constructive Feedback

The purpose of this board is to collect feedback from members about certain features, content and/or errors that may be present on the forum and various parts of the site. This should be done through your constructive messages in reply to threads here. You can ONLY reply here, you are not allowed to start new threads. If you wish to start a topic not listed on this board please contact the Administrator through the contact page and he will consider if it is relevant to the board.

Q. What is 'constructive' feedback?
A. By 'constructive' we mean that your message tells how certain aspects of the forum work or not work for you, and/or is relevant to the subject of the thread.

Q. Is it okay to be negative?
A. Yes, but not mean or hateful. For instance we do not consider a message saying 'our rules are the pits', since all members AGREED to the rules BEFORE becoming a member. However, if you think a rule should be modified in some aspect then it is fine to say what you would like it to be in a dignified manner.

Q. If I post here does it mean you will actually do something with my feedback?
A. Maybe, it depends on how relevant it is to the community as a whole.

Q. I would like to give feedback, but not publicly, where do I go?
A. Please use the contact page to send us an Email.

Q. I love this site! How can I help?
A. Please see the Contribute page and thanks!

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2005 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Me Read

Although this is posted at the top of each page on this Board many still miss it, so here it is again:

Multiple Postings in this Board

It is only necessary to post ONCE or TWICE for the most in each of the Feedback threads located here. These threads were not meant for Discussion, per se, but a way to gather the mind set of Forum Users. Once you have given feedback PLEASE DO NOT keep posting over and over in the same thread.

No You Are Not Ratting...

We also ask that if anyone contacts you via this site through the use of Email, IM, or other communication and tries to discredit the good name of this forum or ANY member or moderator of this forum that you please contact us. Most of the active users of this site consider it a second home and our online friendship like family. Each member has the potential to become a valuable contributor and in some cases they already are, so no one should be spreading gossip about anyone. We wish to keep this place clean and free from offensive talk and infiltration. Your name will not be released to the culprit and you will not be in trouble in any way, in fact we will thank you for helping us find the trojan horses within the community.

10th May, 2007 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Read Me! Feedback & FAQ News Community

Feedback Notifications

We hardly get Feedback from our Members, so we have produced a 'little' reminder every 30 days or so if you do not give us any Feedback. This only applies if...

1. You have over 30 posts
2. You are NOT an Upgraded Member

To get rid of the notification just simply reply to any Message in the Feedback Board.

> TOPIC: Read Me!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,