Were You Welcomed?

Were Welcomed - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Did you feel welcomed when you joined the forum?
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2004 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Were You Welcomed?

How did you feel when you joined this forum? Who was the first person / bot to welcome you? Can't remember? Go to your profile and click on 'Find all the posts of this member' and then go to the last page where it will show you the first post and thread you created.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Welcomed Were

I think I was the second person to join this forum wink.gif I'm not sure, but we were reallya very small group of people, in the begining I used to not post too much but then I started getting really addictive. Everybody made me feel very comfortable. It was really a great experience smile.gif

21st May, 2004 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Were You Welcomed? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I felt very welcomed when I joined this forum. My newbie post so far has been the one post of mine that has received the most replies laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif I think the initial responses I received helped me stay with the forum and this is something that most other forums are lacking in.

21st May, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Welcomed Were

I had to go back and read the posts. Yes, I was welcomed, but I am not sure I remember receiving them. I think I may not have set the notify feature. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif I love this site and the people on it. I am glad it is a friendly, well moderated forum. I was a bit concerned when I first joined because I have been a part of the e-mail lists where people like to "flame" one another. On one list, it was considered almost necessary that all new posters had to be flamed. Like a rite of passage or something. I am glad this site isn't like that.

4th Dec, 2004 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Welcomed Were

I felt really welocmed. First knight welcomed me, although I didn't really know he was a bot, so I thought it was kind of him to explain all the rules to me laugh.gif

Then nighthawk, JB and Farseer. I like the fact that there is a whole thread for a member to say hello, in other forums you just start posting.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 4th Dec, 2004 - 10:52pm

31st Dec, 2004 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Were You Welcomed?

Tena: I was a bit concerned when I first joined because I have been a part of the e-mail lists where people like to "flame" one another.

I notice a lot of new users are worried about this... could it be that is why they post and then suddenly leave? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Were You Welcomed?
A Friend

Were Welcomed

I did feel welcomed when I first got here, and, for the most part I have continued to feel welcome. There have been a couple instances where I have felt flat out offended because of people's responses to something I have written, but I bit my tongue and just stayed away from the thread. **shrugs** But anytime I have had a problem, it's been handled within thirty minutes of having it, which is wonderful. smile.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Were Welcomed Community News FAQ & Feedback

I felt quite welcome. Without the initial encouragement from a few good members, I probably would have lost interest before I found the topics I originally came to discuss. It took me a few days to know my way around here.

Offtopic but,
Ambria and everybody else, if anything I post is offensive to you, please tell me. I don't intend any message to be that way, and I would like to know if you see a problem.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Were You Welcomed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,