Were You Welcomed? - Page 2 of 2

It is good that you feel Welcomed, it means - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Mar, 2006 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Did you feel welcomed when you joined the forum?
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2005 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Were You Welcomed?
A Friend

Were You Welcomed? - Page 2

The second post after yours is the one that explain you the rules ! Very correct, I would do the same thing. And the next one is a senior member welcoming you and advising you to start posting and follow the rules. That is a good thing also but not something you expect from many other places. But you start doing your part in see that this is a very interesting place to be and the people here are really glad to share things with you . So yes, do you fell welcomed!

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2005 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Welcomed Were

I have had to move a few off topics here as people are bringing up personal issues. This thread is about were you WELCOMED. This means that on your initial entry into the community did you feel like you were being greeted by members in a way that made you feel to stay.

For those who feel offended you can post feedback here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=11502

5th Feb, 2006 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Were You Welcomed? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Update

I would just like to inform everyone that I no longer delete welcome messages from the Welcome Board. The reason I mention this is because I know some of you were reserved about welcoming someone only to have your post deleted along with theirs later when they left the Community. The reason I do not delete them anymore is because the Search Engines pick them up (the thread ID) and some of the words mentioned brings people here oddly enough. In addition to this there are the embedded ads that give it a 'worth' even if the User is no longer here. In the end, I am saying that no one has to be afraid anymore of losing posts because of this, of course if someone posts a scam intro that will be deleted, but it will most likely be done before anyone has a chance to reply.

22nd Feb, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Welcomed Were

I have been made to feel very welcome on this forum, everybody is so friendly! the first person to welcome me on to this site was Konquererz, followed by JB on the same day.I have had a lot of follow up on my welcome post by JB, and he has been a great help. I am finally getting better at finding my way around, and I am enjoying replying to the many topics.

6th Mar, 2006 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Welcomed Were

It is good that you feel Welcomed, it means we are doing something right. That is one thing we try to ensure here, that all feel Welcomed and no one feels bombarded by silliness or insults.

It used to be that the Welcome board was used more of a reason to weed out the Teeny Boppers from the serious posters and we would delete those threads that were just a waste of time. Now we use it to see generally who joins and what their interests are... in this way we can best help them to become integrated into the site as each thread is unique to them and them only.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Were You Welcomed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,