Why Landlords Suck

Why Landlords Suck - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Mar, 2012 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2011 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Why Landlords Suck

Why Landlords Suck

Name: Sally

Comments: Please allow me to add an 'intellectual' post to your collection here. Why do landlords suck... I will answer it: your money counts but you don't. That's the start and finish of it. You can add yours too if you like.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2011 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Suck Landlords Why

They raise the rent but they don't raise the quality standard of the place they are renting. Often the raised rent has no justification other than just being plain greedy.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

18th Mar, 2012 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Why Landlords Suck History & Civil Business Politics

My cousin has a landlord that really sucks. There is a water pressure problem in the house so water only comes powerful enough to do things like real slow specially in the kitchen. She told him about it but he doesn't want to do anything about it and he's asking like totally high rent. Sucks!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Why Landlords Suck

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,