Wales Rugby

Wales Rugby - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Oct, 2011 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2011 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Wales Rugby
A Friend

Wales Rugby

Wales are the only British team left in the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand!
They beat the Irish in the quarter final, in possibly the best game of the tournament.
The Scots didn't get past the group stage after losing to Argentina.
The most Disappointing team performance was England's, a poor game against France left them high and dry with issues off the field that were a great concern for the English Rugby Union.
Australia face the All blacks in one semi-final.
Wales play France in an all European match in the other on Saturday Morning (09:00 BST). This is billed as another great clash of wills, France have size and flair, Wales the ball carriers and a defensive wall not driven by any Northern Hemisphere side before.

Cymru an Byth! Drost Gyd-ddyn! Drost Grist!

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2011 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Rugby Wales

It would have been nice to see a final between Wales and France but alas it isn't so and we have to wait til next time the cup comes around to see them get a chance at it.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2011 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Wales Rugby
A Friend

Wales Rugby Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm not complaining, Wales had their chances to win the semi-final.
The French referee sent off Wales' best player.
Hook missed two conversions, Jones hit the post, Halfpenny hit the Bar!
I know what you are thinking - How can a French referee officiate a game when France is playing? - Funny, I thought that...

> TOPIC: Wales Rugby

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,