Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan

Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Oct, 2011 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Beginners Guide
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan The Beginners Guide

Now that you have watched it, what is your review for the documentary / tutorial called, "Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan The Beginners Guide"?

Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2011 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Brennan Frank Karate Shotokan

The Beginners Guide to Shotokan Karate - Kihon: Fundamental techniques.
Kata: Kihon Kata, Heian Shodan & Heian Nidan. Kumite: Gohon Kumite (five step sparring).

20th Oct, 2011 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Thing I don't like about karate is its too strict with style. A punch could be brutal but in a street fight those stances aren't going to protect you much.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2011 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Shotokan Style is Karate for Karate's sake - granted.
But if you apply it properly, it's very effective, mat, ring or street.
It's the application, that's the key.

20th Oct, 2011 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

I always thought the way they kick and hit was powerful but I just don't see like going into those stances when you're in a street fight. Most people tend to go south paw.

20th Oct, 2011 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

South Paw might throw you a bit but only if you never practice with one who likes to use it. The stance is designed to protect from many hits as well as root you for strength of hit and being able to block or move from a hit.

Akido is good to practice with Karate after all you need to be able to break from a grip or apply one as well. I will also admit a fighting style regardless what it is is only as good as the time you put into practicing it and understanding how your opponent is approaching you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Shotokan Karate Frank Brennan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,