Best Commercial Bank In Trinidad & Tobago?

Best Commercial Bank Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Sep, 2008 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Which is the Best Commercial Bank in T&T?
  Republic       63.64%
  Scotia       9.09%
  Intercommercial       0.00%
  First Citizens       18.18%
  RBTT       9.09%
Total Votes: 11
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
No, Credit Unions are not counted
Post Date: 18th May, 2004 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Blessings! You can well imagine that going in a bank in T&T is an adventure, the whole point is... how much of an adventure? Service can be vague at times and far between. What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2004 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Bank Commercial Best

Well, service is something very difficult to find in this island. I think Republic Bank is pretty okay and the services are not as expensive as other banks and you have branches all around. It is pretty convenient.

15th Jun, 2007 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Best Commercial Bank In Trinidad & Tobago? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

On the whole, Trinidadians are not customer-service oriented. I have closed off many bank accounts with most of the commercial banks like First Citizens, Scotiabank and Republic Bank. So far, I have remained with RBTT for a fairly long time but lately, the service seems to be slipping. I have had instances where I entered a queue and was waiting in line for one hour and it was not even the end of the month! Another instance, I approached the teller with loose change that I neatly placed in bags and I even gave her a written listing of the coins. Well the teller literally flung the list back at me (or maybe a gust of wind blew it in my face)! Naturally, I reported this disgusting display of unprofessional behaviour to the manager.

There are moments that I often wonder about investing in a larger mattress to place my money underneath it. At least, I would never be charged for withdrawing my own money! biggrin.gif However, the bandits might have a field day with this!

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2007 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ROYAL BANK EXPANDS IN CARIBBEAN WITH $2.2B ACQUISITION

Royal Bank of Canada confirmed Tuesday it plans to buy RBTT Financial Group of Trinidad and Tobago in a deal worth about $2.2 billion.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/money/national/200...02/rbcrbtt.html

3rd Oct, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Thats just them Canadians taking advantage of the 1 on 1 with the yankee dollar, but why they wat to take over a bank like RBTT I dont know, I cant stand RBTT.

4th Oct, 2007 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

I hope with this latest acquisition, clients will not have to deal with an increase in service charges!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2007 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Best Commercial Bank Trinidad & Tobago

Service charges nah but you may be able to get some descent service for once. It takes me about 45 minutes to get from the line to a teller in RBTT.

10th Sep, 2008 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Best Commercial Bank Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I think something needs to be done about the duration of queing. I don't like queues in general, but since everyone's time is limited and just as precious as anybody else's, then maybe the banks should introduce some kind of time limit when dealing with customers, or open all day for that matter. I notice a lot of banks only open a few hours a day, which doesn't seem that convenient.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Best Commercial Bank In Trinidad & Tobago?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,