Ranger
Ranger

Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2011 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Weirdest D&D Ability

Weirdest D&D Ability
D&D Related

Name: Ginre

Comments: What's the weirdest D&D ability you made up for your character that wasn't part of any of the D&D manuals and your DM accepted it? I had one where my character never forgot anything and could recall everywhere he had been said, etc.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2011 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Ability Dragons and Dungeons Weirdest

I made up an ability that caused me to see people change color based on their emotions: joy, sadness, etc. I could also tell if they were lying all based on their color, it was really good.

11th Nov, 2011 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Weirdest D&D Ability Reviews RPG & Card Board

Almost every character I have had, has had the same strange ability. Somehow my characters always do the dumbest things in the middle of what I actually want them to do. I have tripped over a piece of wood into a fire, sprung my own trap, magically cast my spell wrong, a rock has randomly fell out of the sky and landed on my head, the list goes on and on.

So I guess my ability is to evoke the wrath of god on myself.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Nov, 2011 - 6:39pm

11th Nov, 2011 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Maybe you should stop creating chaotic evil characters and that will stop wink.gif

I have never had any strange abilities other than the ones given to you in the system but what I do try to do is build up such a high level in one thing that I almost can never fail at it.

11th Nov, 2011 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

No I'm not the chaotic evil guy who randomly stabs townsfolk. I am the guys who thinks of a way to solve the puzzle in a way the GM never anticipated. I'm the guy who rolls a natural 20 4 times in a row.

The closest I can get to a weird ability was one of the fist characters I rolled. I ended up with max strength and then boosted it up a couple of times with some items and stuff. My character ended up having the strength of a Titan or something insane like that (I think my strength was 26 or thereabouts).

My favorite ability / skill would have to be using the disguise spell. I have found about 1000 and 1 uses and counting for that thing.

> TOPIC: Weirdest D&D Ability

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,