Candacecuf Introduction

Candacecuf Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Mar, 2016 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Candacecuf Introduction
A Friend

Candacecuf Introduction

God gave us a mind, it's such a wonderful thing to waste. It's imperative for our development to explore other perspectives because ours isn't always right. There are many issues going on worldwide which can educate us and create a forum to discuss with others and get their views and offer ours. I am of the opinion that this forum is such a place. smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Introduction Candacecuf

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Board, you can add your input there related to the country.

Of course you can also Post anywhere in the Community that grabs your interest as we cover any and all topics.

If you have questions about how this Community works or if you are looking for a specific Topic and cannot find it then please ask here and someone will help you. To understand how a mature minded Community works please review: The Art Of Discussion.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Candacecuf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Candacecuf! Just a quick note that your username was changed so its all one 'name' without a space in between. Please take note of that for the next time you login. If you have any questions please do ask here and someone will help.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 73
Flag Posts: 75
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 100.40 FP
Charm: 1

Introduction Candacecuf

Nice to have you here. It'll be good if we can get some insightful discussions going about T&T rather than just top of the head thoughts that I read elsewhere. See you in the T&T board. wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jun, 2013 - 10:35pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Candacecuf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,