Evil Children?

Evil Children - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Oct, 2005 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd May, 2004 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Evil Children?

Is it possible for a child (under age eight) to be so devious, so evil, that they can become possessed? If no, then how would you explain children that mimic an attitude of an adult with bad intentions... is medical, is it mental? What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2004 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Children Evil

I think it is learned behavior. A child under 8 may not be accountable, but that doesn't mean they aren't impressionable. Children mimic what they see. It is how they learn.

23rd May, 2004 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Evil Children? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I agree with Tena. It is learned behavior, although I have seen children under age acting really 'evil' and sometimes I used to wonder how people say children are innocent. There are cases of small children killing others, how this can be possible?.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2005 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Evil Children?
A Friend

Children Evil

This is true children are extremely impressionable. They only mimic what they see adults, cartoons, and wrestlers do. I remember an episode of Simpsons where maggie attacks homer several times, it was because of the episode of the cartoon that they watch. There for Maggie is still innocent but is very impressionable.

> TOPIC: Evil Children?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,