Pink Floyd - Page 2 of 2

Used to wake up everyday hearing a song from - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pink Floyd - Page 2

PINK FLOYD LEGEND SYD BARRETT DIES

Syd Barrett, the eccentric guitarist who founded Pink Floyd but later left the music business to live quietly and somewhat reclusively, has died at the age of 60, according to a spokeswoman for the band.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/1...loyd/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Pink Floyd
A Friend

Floyd Pink

The Floyd by far are my favorite! I like the Floyd the most in their prog days of 1968 to 1973. I guess we will never see the Floyd originals together again, but one hopes! Hope to see Gilmour in concert one of these days if he comes back to the US!

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2010 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pink Floyd Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Floyd take music label to court

Rock band Pink Floyd launch legal action in the High Court against EMI over payment of online royalties and marketing of their music. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Pink Floyd
A Friend

Page 2 Floyd Pink

Used to wake up everyday hearing a song from them. My favorite band of all time. Spent most of childhood listening to them if I remember correct.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pink Floyd

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,