MrSky Introduction

Mrsky Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2012 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

MrSky Introduction
A Friend

MrSky Introduction

Hello! My name's Mr. Sky (MrSkY), which is actually a play on words because my real name actually translates into 'sky' in English (fun fact).

I enjoy two things: video production and web novels, and I plan to add a third item to my list: text role-playing games. I'm currently looking to join the game Future Earth, even though I've never done Play-by-Post before.

Also, in terms of web novels, I am currently working on my own science fiction web novel. Currently called "Automata", the book is based on a twist of the Terminator/Matrix scenario where, instead of machines being bent on the enslavement of humanity, corrupt human aristocrats are remotely controlling automated armies to rule the pseudo-feudalist world created by WW3. The special twist is that the main character is one of the few robots capable of artificial intelligence, and, although he is considered a rebel to the aristocrats, the story is being told without any direct insight into his own thoughts/emotions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2011 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction MrSky

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple:

1. Post 30 Constructive messages thus proving you are capable of good Play by Post participation.

2. After making 30 Posts request RPG status here, your Introduction Thread. Make sure your activity level is 75% or above. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that join and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity. (You cannot see activity level on the Plain or Default Skin, please choose another Skin and then look at your Intro Thread and you will see a feature indicating your Activity Level.

3. Create your Future Earth character.

You can find all the details of other role-playing games within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

While you are making your Posts you may be interested: Matrix: Plugged or Future Terra

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

MrSky Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

That will be really good if you can join us for FE. There are two of us with characters created and we're like in the middle of a pre-game if you want to call it that waiting for another player to show up.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2011 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

MrSky Introduction
A Friend

Introduction MrSky

That sounds fine. You'll have to wait a bit for me to reach 30 comments though [..] Also, can somebody tell me what activity levels are based on?

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2011 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Introduction MrSky

Hi MrSky! Your activity level is based on how often you are here posting. The more you are here the higher it is and right now yours is at 100% so you have nothing to worry about for now. Hope that helps.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2011 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

MrSky Introduction
A Friend

MrSky Introduction

Thanks, Support. However, I was wondering if there was a specific frequency of posts needed to stay at 100% (or even just above 75%. Ex: a post a day=100%). Is there?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2011 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

MrSky Introduction

That's a good question. I think its like three posts a day if you want to maintain 100% but its not calculated daily but from when you registered to how many you have now, therefore you can post 10 in one day and it would keep you active for a few days. Get involved with topics you really like and it becomes super easy until you don't even notice it anymore.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2012 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

MrSky Introduction
A Friend

MrSky Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks, Support.

However, that somewhat confuses me. My activity suddenly plummeted to 42%, despite having posted 13 times in the past 3 days since registration... And, unless I'm mistaken, it's been like that since it said "2 days since registration".

Do you have any idea what happened?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: MrSky Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,