Difference Between Paranoid And Psychotic

Difference Paranoid Psychotic - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Jan, 2012 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

7th Jan, 2012 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Difference Between Paranoid and Psychotic

Just came across this all to true quote and thought I would place it here for thoughts:

international QUOTE
A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.

-- William S. Burroughs

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2012 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Psychotic Paranoid Difference

A person classed as paranoid, may or not be delusional or Schizophrenic, in the world, a little paranoid is a healthy thing.

I Schizophrenic or psychotic person may or may not have any idea of what is going on.

A psychotic person, may understand what is going on around them, but have totally inappropriate methods and responses with dealing with them, sometimes they are just as abused and trapped by it all, as the people they may harm they are aware, but feel powerless to do anything about it; some might love what they do, some might hate it.

16th Jan, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Difference Between Paranoid And Psychotic Health & Special Psychology

One is based on fear of what if and the other is what if made real. Being overly paranoid could lead you to being psychotic and vice versa. I guess it all depends on how bad the case has become in the person.

> TOPIC: Difference Between Paranoid And Psychotic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,