Mr. And Mrs. Smith

Mr Mrs Smith - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Mar, 2006 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Mar, 2005 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Mr. And Mrs. Smith

Now, I have not seen this movie yet, but I have seen the lengthy preview in Cinema and I have to ask... "Is everything about sex and guns?'. I am not going to see this one and I am sure the storyline will be pitiful. Anyone who has seen it can try to convince me of otherwise or my er.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Plot Outline: A bored married couple is surprised to learn that they are assassins hired to kill each other.

Brad Pitt .... John Smith
Angelina Jolie .... Jane Smith
Greg Ellis .... Curtis

Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356910/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2005 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Mr. And Mrs. Smith
A Friend

Smith Mrs Mr

With Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, I'm sure that this movie will be mostly about sex and violence. I'm sure we get to see Angelina either partially nude of fully nude in this movie because thats what she does best. I'm not enthralled enough by the trailer to see this movie. I think the plot will be lame and I prefer to pay for movies that challenge my intellect. I can see sex on any number of my satellite channels if thats all I want.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mr. And Mrs. Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

HOLLYWOOD 'STOLE MY SMITH STORY'

A New Zealand children's author is claiming the makers of a Hollywood film starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie stole his story idea.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3589632a10~,00.html

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Mr. And Mrs. Smith
A Friend

Smith Mrs Mr

The movie is quite fun...The sex is very subtle. is only suggestive if my memory serves me correctly...There is of course action action .Best to see in HDT

2nd Mar, 2006 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Smith Mrs Mr

I won't add too much on this one, because Konquererz summed it all up for me!
Just by looking at who has the main parts in this movie, says it all !

I don't think I'll bother wasting my money watching this one! laugh.gif

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Mr. And Mrs. Smith
A Friend

Mr. And Mrs. Smith

I love the movie Mr and Mrs Smith. I didn't think it'd be really interesting at first and I didn't rush out to see it as soon as I could. After grabbing it as a last resort at the local video store, I took it home and watched it and loved it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Mr. And Mrs. Smith
A Friend

Mr. Mrs. Smith

I saw this movie when it arrived on DVD and thought that it wasn't actually that bad. From what I can remember the 'sexiness' factor was pretty much taken for granted. The film was very entertaining with some great action scenes, but I found it entirley predictable and found it reminding me of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Mr. And Mrs. Smith
A Friend

Mr. Mrs. Smith Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I loved this movie. I, too, was very apprehensive about it in the beginning because the preview did make it appear as if would be sex left and right, but it really wasn't. The whole thing with sex is, as what previously stated, suggestive, but by no means a knock on the head, and I'm very picky about my movies when it comes to stuff like that.

Yes, the plot was mostly predictable, but it was still a fun movie to watch. It was quite comedic. There was a good amount of violence, which is to be expected because they're both assassins, but it's not grotesque or anything. If I remember correctly the most gory it got was when Angelina's character broke a person's neck.

> TOPIC: Mr. And Mrs. Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,